blogwalking dan tertarik mengerjakan
---------------
RULES:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle mode
2.) Go to the next song for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!
1. How am I feeling today?
Lintang - Netral
hm. termotivasi untuk belajar. bzzt. okay, i've no idea.
2. How is today going to be?
Revolution - Jim Sturgess
WOOHOO let's change the world! or change my failed-geometry assignment. blah.
3. How is my life going?
Barking at the Moon - Jenna Lewis
ya ampun in the next two day gue uda harus ke bandung lagii aargh miss home so much
4. What should I do with my life?
Denying - Spice Girls
Denying things. ohkay, gue banget. ini harus dihapus.
5. What should I do with my love life?
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Beatles
ga ngerti ah. apa jangan jangan si Lucy ada di langit?
6. What does everyone else think my current life?
Scramble - School Rumble Op
ga ngerti kan looo...gue jugaa..PASS
7. What do I think my current theme song is?
sukinatsu - mihimaru gt
ahwut?
8. Where will I live?
Sahabat - Garasi
masa di garasi sih?
9. How can I make myself happy?
Wake up call - Maroon 5
ngebangunin orang orang? nice idea..hahaa
10. What is the best thing about me?
Scratch - Kimura Kaela
hmm, i'm everybody's scratches?
apaan sih
11. How does the world see me?
Hanabi - Hamasaki Ayumi
kembang api yang meledak ledak. cailah
12. What do my friends really think of me?
亜麻色の髪の乙女 - hitomi shimatani
naloh maksudnya?
13. What will my dying words be?
neva eva - hitomi shimatani
hahaha. bias
14. What song will they play at my funeral?
baragoku otome - aripuro
lumayan sih. orchestratic. pas lah
15. What is my best friend’s theme song?
linger - cranberries
ohh you all always lingers in my heart..miss you all!
16. What song describes my parents?
I've Just Seen a Girl - Jim Sturgess
ga ngerti.
17. What is some good advice?
No way to say - Hamasaki Ayumi
haduh ngena. saya banget lah ini. tapi rahasia.
18. What is highschool like?
I Want to hold your Hand - Beatles
OhHHHH HAFOO
19. What type of women do I like?
Ground Control - Kimura Kaela
tau aja gue suka ni cewe
20. Where will I get married?
Lift Me up - geri
what is the kamsud?
21. Will I ever have a good children?
World end - Flow
hahaha kalo dunia uda mo kiamat kali yee
22. What is my deepest secret?
Gaining through losing - Hirai Ken
SECRET. :d
tag siapa?
yang baca aja dah,
sukur sukur ada yg ngerjain
No comments:
Post a Comment